Our dedicated staff at John A. Steinberger & Associates, P.C. have helped thousands of individuals and families struggling with financial burdens get a fresh start. Our Michigan bankruptcy attorneys have the knowledge, background and professional networks to offer the most up-to-date and accurate advice on Chapter 7 bankruptcy, Chapter 13 bankruptcy and non-bankruptcy alternatives.
- Our firm leader, John A. Steinberger is one of the 10 Board Certified Bankruptcy Attorneys in the Detroit area. He has demonstrated that he has the experience, knowledge and recognition to accurately help you with your bankruptcy case.
- John A. Steinberger has practiced law for over 25 years; he and his associates have filed over 10,000 Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 bankruptcies in the Detroit area and throughout Michigan.
- Our legal services are offered exclusively in the area of bankruptcy, allowing our Michigan bankruptcy law firm to have a specialized niche to help individuals and families with financial burdens.
- Being located just outside of Detroit, our law firm has a solid presence in not only the Detroit community but the Southfield area as well. Our Michigan bankruptcy attorneys are involved in various local associations and are very familiar with the surrounding areas.
- Our team of trusted bankruptcy attorneys and debt advisors carefully evaluates each clients' individual circumstances to find the best debt relief solution.
Our firm's mission is to provide high quality legal services at an affordable price for people suffering financial hardship. With dozens of satisfied client, we encourage you to see what they are saying about us or feel free to check out our successful representative client cases.
For bankruptcy help or other debt relief guidance, contact our office to speak with one of our Detroit bankruptcy attorneys today! Please call us at 1-866-690-2140 or complete the form on our contact us page.